• first and foremost, my darling friend, kimberly is volunteering for a wonderful cause. if you're an idaho local, be sure to head over to the bake sale this weekend. it amazes me that 100% of your donation goes straight to pediatric cancer. (plus, you'll have a chance to purchase my mint layer brownies!!)
Cookies For Kids a fundraiser for children with cancer
at the Ammon Farmers Market
Saturday, August 28th
10 until 2 o'clock
not from around here? feel free to donate online or organize a bake sale in your own neighborhood. find more details here, Cookies for Kids.
• thank you for all the happy birthday wishes for benji. we had a wonderful day together. i'll share a few photos from his little party on the playground in a few weeks. you'll never guess what the kids' favorite activity was, besides the mini bubble machine which was on clearance at target. i love a successful and cheap impulse buy! details to come.
• there are a few more very creative, crafty and perfect back-to-school how-to's in the works to wrap up the month of august. you'll love the one about preparing homemade hot breakfasts for your kids (or husbands or selves) before school every morning.
• i only have a handful of mini diaries left in the shop. snatch one up if you've been procrastinating. thank you for supporting the handmade movement, i continue to enjoy packaging them up and sending them off. i love seeing where in the world you are. most recent orders: oklahoma, massachusetts, ireland, georgia, united kingdom, california, estonia, montana and utah. woohoo.
• another fun thing. i was happy to lend a favorite piece of mama advice to dee dee. check out her one question interviews right here.
happy thursday + happy project runway night.