a little update after a big weekend.
• we got in late last night after a whirlwind weekend. we always pack a lot of activities in when we head home to utah. now there is a lot of unpacking to do. it's nice to get things back in order on a monday afternoon. luckily i have a busy helper here. b is currently sitting in my laundry basket, ready to roll.
• the autumn leaves in utah were truly stunning. we took a sunday drive up the colorful canyon and could hardly believe our eyes. am so glad we got to see them in all their glory, no photoshop necessary.
• a big heartfelt thank you to everyone who supported our craft boutique. it really meant so much to us that people would drive to park city in the rainy weather! i especially loved meeting those of you from blogland. it was a delight to chat and get to know you (and meet your sweet babies too)! thanks to my fellow crafty darling vendors for creating a smashing event. lets do it again sometime! special thanks to those who helped us set up and take down. boutique photos and details to come.
• good news for those of you who missed out on our boutique, i'll be stocking my virtual shelves with my leftover inventory. stay tuned for an online pre-holiday event in the mini mart starting november 4th. it will likely be my last sale before christmas, so stock up early.
• thank you for the custom order inquiries and requests, however i will not be taking any more custom christmas card orders this year. there will be cute pre-made holiday cards available (individually and sets of six) in the shop come november 4th.
• i have an exciting bit of news i've been wanting to share. a woman by the name of fanny has attained the rights to my copyright and is now creating handmade mini diaries in spanish! pretty awesome, huh. she lives in madrid, spain and is creating beautiful mini diaries across the globe. if you're interested in ordering one from her, please email her