hello loves. how was your valentine's day? thanks to everyone who played along with my movie lovers trivia game. i especially enjoyed hearing your favorite flicks, memorized quotes and disapprovals too. (how dare i mix Bella & Edward with Carey Grant and Grace Kelly?!) Deb and Napolean Dynamite woulda made the list if only i could've found a decent sized image of them! a few of you left some other good suggestions: Hermoine & Ron from Harry Potter, Peter & Regina from Charade, Nickie & Ms. McKay from An Affair to Remember. who else did i miss?
the mini diary winners are cara, amanda and chiara. congratulations. special honors to christina jarvis who had the most thorough lovers list (complete with quotes too)!
the lovebirds list.
- Rhett Butler & Scarlet O'Hara / Gone with the Wind / Vivien Leigh & Clark Gable
- Dan & Marie / Dan in Real Life / Steve Carell & Juliette Binoche
- Jan Morrow & Brad Allen / Pillow Talk / Rock Hudson & Doris Day
- Mr. Darcy & Elizabeth Bennett / Pride & Prejudice / Matthew & Kiera Knightly
- Harry & Sally / When Harry Met Sally / Meg Ryan & Billy Crystal
- Baby & Johnny / Dirty Dancing / Patrick Swayze & Jennifer Grey
- Mr. Big & Carrie Bradshaw / Sex and The City / Chris Noth & SJP
- photo shoot with annie leibovitz for vogue magazine 2008
- Edward & Vivian / Pretty Woman / Richard Gere & Julia Roberts
- Satine & Christian / Moulin Rouge / Nicole Kidman & Ewan McGregor
- Johnny Cash & June Carter / Walk the Line / Joaquin Phoenix & Reese Witherspoon
- Katie and Hubbell / The Way We Were / Barbara Streisand & Robert Redford
- Princess Anne and Joe / Roman Holiday / Audrey Hepburn & Gregory Peck
- Joe Fox & Kathleen Kelly / You've Got Mail / Meg Ryan & Tom Hanks
- Julia & Paul Childs / Julie & Julia / Stanley Tucci & Meryl Streep
- Romeo & Juliet / Shakespeare's Romeo & Juliet / Leonardo DiCaprio & Claire Danes
- Francis and John / To Catch A Thief / Cary Grant & Grace Kelly
- Edward Cullen & Bella Swan / Twilight / Robert Pattison & Kristen Stewart
images via celebrity movie websites, respectively.
mel ferrer and audrey hepburn above. so darling.