this unopened individual serving of sugar free strawberry jello resembles the hot sticky delicious month of august in that there are good things to come. right behind today enters the last month of summer. slurp it up my friends.
• another rousing rendition of am a fan. i have loads of luscious links to offer you.
• a giant batch of mini diaries are just about ready to go. will update the shop soon.
• am planning to launch a brand new product to sell in my shop next season. it is in the working stages as we speak. i love when something i've been thinking about forever comes together. a small victory. can't wait to introduce the new collection to you. i'll give you a little hint; it's a collaboration project. hip hip.
• the hunger games. am reading it for book club.
• eat pray love. i plan to re-read it before i see julia starring on the big screen.
• project runway. how i love thee.
• a blog giveaway or two.
• how-to posts galore. the summer series will actually last all summer long. all thanks to you. i like them so much, i am still taking submissions to weave them into my autumn blogging schedule.
• birthday planning adventures. my little babe is turning two, people.
• mornings at the park, afternoons of napping, and warm evenings at the pool.
• farmer's market saturdays with spontaneous purchases.
• one more homemade ice cream session.
now you tell me... what must-do are you hoping to squeeze into your summer?