01. is anything more dreamy than being in central park with your best friend husband?! i think not. thank you for coming along with me on my nyc vacay recap. you are too kind.
02. bear took a monster nap yesterday. the hardest thing is knowing if one should awaken a little one from a nap or not. usually i opt to let the boy sleep. he loves his sleep. somedays i go in and pick him up and feel like i can see his growth right before my eyes!
03. i had a close encounter with a celebrity the other day. it was equally exhilarating and embarrassing. i'm not quite ready to discuss it in detail. lets just say i was starstruck at the sight of him but tried to keep my act together as i completely admire him. i am not so sure if i seemed sweet or stalkerish or downright dorky. still it was a thrill, though i'm trying to forget it so i don't keep going over our meeting in my mind.
04. i've gotta quit thinking that if i meet certain celebrities we'd instantly be besties.
05. bloggers on the other hand really do feel like real friends. so approachable and awesome. i am a firm believer that the comment box (and straight up email) is the best way to befriend bloggers in real life. don't be shy. speak up.
06. all of you who watch bethenny on bravo say aye. 'aye.'
07. my friends, julie, hilary and i saw mindy gledhill in concert. there were globes on the stage, hanging upside down umbrellas and twinkle lights. it was perfect for her music. i loved mindy. she wore a black dress, converse shoes and butterfly wings and she came to idaho. she is adorable. did you know she's pregnant? and simply darling and friendly and wonderful. we'd totally be besties if we lived on the same street. the song hourglass made me cry.
08. sooner or later i'm going to draw up a post wherein you (hopefully) ask questions and i'll answer them. i'm running on empty when it comes to personal post ideas.
09. all of you soaking up the last episodes of oprah, say aye. 'aye.'
10. splurged on jumbo strawberries and dipped them in chocolate and sprinkles for girls night out.
11. am excited to hang out with family and celebrate at my dad's big event this weekend.
12. blogger somehow misplaced this post and lost all the comments. boo.